From GVA airport
The airport is less than 4 km far from Geneva center. Get your free ticket from a ticket machine in the baggage area. This ticket will allow you to travel in Geneva during 80 minutes by train, tramway or bus.
- From Geneva airport to Geneva station by train (7 minutes).
There are regular trains from the airport to the main Geneva train station (Cornavin). All the trains stop at Geneva Cornavin station. See timetable.
From train station to Ecole de physique, see below.
- From Geneva airport to Ecole de physique by bus. The bus stop is at the check-in level. Bus line 5 or 10 and change at Bel-Air . From Bel-Air bus stop, take the bus : 19 (to Onex-Cité) or 2 (to Onex-Cité). Stop at Musée d’Ethnographie, and walk a few minutes to Ecole de Physique.
From Cornavin train station
From Geneva station to Ecole de Physique by bus/tram
There are several options:
- Take the bus 1 (to Petit-Bel-Air) in front of the station, direction to the right, exit at stop “Ecole de Médecine”, and walk a few minutes to Ecole de Physique.
- or walk 5 minutes until stop “Coutance” and take the bus 19 (to Onex-Cité). Exit at stop “Musée ethnographie”, and walk a few minutes to Ecole de Physique.
- or take the tramway 14 (to P+R Bernex), exit at stop “Jonction” and walk a few minutes to Ecole de Physique.
See bus timetable
- From the A1 motorway, follow “Genève-La Praille” until the end of the motorway (Jonction). Follow “Route des Jeunes”, cross the Saint-Georges bridge and take the first road on the right “Quai Ernest-Ansermet”.
- Parking Ecole de Physique (entrance at bd d’Yvoy) 100 places
- Underground parking Plaine de Plainpalais (entrance at avenue du Mail) 800 places
- Parking Ernest-Ansermet (entrance quai Ernest-Ansermet,direction Uni-Mail) 710 places
- Parking Uni-Mail (entrance Boulevard Carl-Vogt) 180 places
- Underground Parking David-Dufour (entrance Rue David-Dufour) 440 places
- Parking Centre sportif des Vernets (entrance Rue Hans-Wilsdorf) 278 places