- Microfocus Laser−Angle-Resolved Photoemission on Encapsulated Mono‑, Bi‑, and Few-Layer 1T′-WTe2
- Magnetic 2D materials and heterostructures
- Probing magnetism in 2D materials at the nanoscale with single-spin microscopy
- Enhanced Electron-Phonon Interaction in Multivalley Materials
- Low-temperature monoclinic layer stacking in atomically thin CrI3 crystals
- Band Filling and Cross Quantum Capacitance in Ion-Gated Semiconducting Transition Metal Dichalcogenide Monolayers
Our research in a few words:
We use nano-electronic devices to investigate microscopic electronic processes in different classes of materials, with the aim to push further our fundamental understanding of their electronic properties, to discover new physical phenomena, and to contribute to the development of new practical electronic applications.