- Flipping exciton angular momentum with chiral phonons in MoSe2_WSe2 heterobilayers
- Multi-frequency Shubnikov-de Haas oscillations in topological semimetal Pt2HgSe3
- Giant anomalous Hall effect in quasi-two-dimensional layered antiferromagnet Co1/3NbS2
- Design of van der Waals interfaces for broad-spectrum optoelectronics
- Low-temperature monoclinic layer stacking in atomically thin CrI3 crystals
- Synthetic Semimetals with van der Waals Interfaces
Our research in a few words:
We use nano-electronic devices to investigate microscopic electronic processes in different classes of materials, with the aim to push further our fundamental understanding of their electronic properties, to discover new physical phenomena, and to contribute to the development of new practical electronic applications.